Online Business – 20% Project, Week 5

This week in starting my online business my goal was to start working on felt stuffed animals to also sell on eBay. my accomplishments for this week were knowing what animals to create out of felt, and posting more items on eBay that my family isn’t using. I also started making the felt animals during class so that I have less work to do over this next coming week. I had a couple struggles this week including the fact that I’m not making any sales. I have many views on the items, but none are selling. I am not sure exactly what to do. I also had the struggle of figuring out which animals to make out of felt and what bracelets I should continue to market. Because of these few major struggles I have a lot of adjustments this week. One of my adjustments, to address the fact that I am not selling anything, was that I changed my eBay listings so that there is free shipping. The shipping cost that I would pay is included in the general price. I am hoping that this may attract more customers because of the attraction of free shipping. I am also posting more unneeded house-hold items on eBay so that I can hopefully get sales and experience from those transactions if my crafts are not selling. Next week my goal is to continue working on the felt animals at home, and start writing my presentation script and work on my trifold. Thank you for reading!